Friday, October 19, 2007

Still no progress but I am moving on...

Since my Lucy Lu sweater will take time to figure out, I have decided to move on to the blue mohair scarf. Wouldn't it be nice to polish it off tonight?! At this point, I would really like to start knocking things off the list. Just to feel like I've accomplished something. And I forgot that I bought yarn to make a hat that would coordinate with the scarf. But I don't like it, since they are completely different shades of blue. It would be nice to turn that into a gift set. Ohh - maybe matching gloves!!! Arrgh - here I go again...it's sooo easy to do!

My Ravelry Fiberflix swap partner loved the package I sent her :) That made me happy, since that was my first swap.

In DH news, he won the title of Best Pizza in town for his restaurant, and will be featured in a national magazine. We celebrated last night for sure! He brought home FOUR DOZEN ROSES for me!! And Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame to celebrate with. Only the third time in our lives that we've had nice champagne :) And boy, we drank it all!!! Well, almost...

Gonna log off now and put the roast in the oven. It's a cold and rainy day so a nice home-style roast would be perfect right about now. Nighty-night!

No comments: