Friday, October 19, 2007

Anyone know where I can buy a time machine?

Against my better judgement, I bought "Georgia Rule" on OnDemand. I want those two hours of my life back. What a terrible movie. What a waste of $4. I never liked Jane Fonda, but I love Felicity Huffman. And Lindsay is a train wreck, so I figured it might be worth it. After all, I am a sucker for chick flicks. But this was just beyond terrible. Is she lying? Is she telling the truth? The stepfather is a child abuser! Wow, what an original story. It had potential - but the characters were one dimentional, and full of cliches.

Well, at least I am getting through the scarf - I should be finished by Sunday night. Something tells me that Sunday will be chick-flick marathon day. Especially if it doesn't stop raining!!

No comments: