Monday, July 9, 2007

Reveling in Ravelry!

I just got my Beta invite to Ravelry! I am so excited!!! I signed up for it a long time ago - I am just so glad that I get to be a part of their Beta process. Please check it out - and contribute if you can!!! Casey and Jess put a lot of time and money in this project, and deserve our praise :) I've already added my books, needles, and some projects to my profile. Hopefully will finish before I go on vacation this weekend! Woo-hoo!!

I will pack my Noni project for the drive out to Montauk. I don't think I will take it out of the car, though, as my nephews are very curious to see me knit and I don't want to see the Noni being frogged by my them :) Although, I could never be angry at them since I love them too much. Anyway, 7+ hours in the car should give me the time to make a lot of progress! This week is already shaping up to be a knit-free week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Ravelry . . . Hi! I am your Scorpio knitters swap-person. I'm already working on putting together an awesome package for your birthday. Hope you like it!