Friday, May 11, 2007

Never knit for myself...

I just realized the other night, while at my LYS, that I never knit for myself. I spend all of my knitting time on other people. Babies, parents, friends - I give it all away! I end up growing very attached to the items I make! I just wish I had the oppourtunity to knit for myself.

It's not like I don't have the yarn or the patterns to knit for myself. I have a ton of projects waiting in line (see UFO list on the right) but another project always seems to take precedence.

I have a sweater that is almost done for myself that I have been trying to finish for two years, yarn for two more sweaters, and patterns up the wazoo!

I finished a baby blanket and a baby sweater for a shower this weekend. I wanted to make a hat and booties too but I ran out of time. Maybe I can make it and send it out when the baby is born! Well, I guess I will just add that to the list of projects I will make for someone else....

No comments: